RS Vision School Sails
Cygnus manufacture and design school sails for dinghy schools and windsurfing schools. We have developed a range of school sails for most dinghy classes used in sailing schools.
These sails, have been developed for hard school use and are generally made of conventional high quality woven sail material.
It is generally excepted that laminate sails produced for racing will not stand up to hard school use, our school sails will !!
Our school sails, are as far as possible reproductions of the original race sails in shape and panel layout, as far as possible. Trim colours are also matched so they look the part.
We aim to keep most school sails in stock so we can deliver NEXT DAY.
Cygnus are also able to supply toestraps for most classes, padded or webbing only,please call if you have special requirements
- Highly competitively priced.
- Heavy weight material.
- Heavily re-enforced.
- Replicas (i.e. shape, panel layout, trim).
- Quality materials.
- Heavy duty thread.
- Twin ply leach on jibs and mains where applicable.
- Example of classes; Laser, RS, Hobie, Topper.
- Popular classes are in stock with next day delivery. For prices and details, or to see a sample, please phone 01536 516779. Please note, school sails are supplied ex-class logos and ex-sailbag(most centres have sailbags spare or leave the sails on the boat).Sailbags can be supplied at a cost of £12.00.
- We are able to supply die cut & printed letters and logos for your school.
Why use Cygnus?
- Cut down on repair costs.
- Sell on your school boats with new class racing sails and keep using your school sails year on year, therefore, optimising the profit on your second hand boats.
- Keep your school sails looking smart by reducing patching and wear.
- Less downtime on your boats through damaged sails.
- Speedy midseason repair service.
- Winter refurbishment service on your school sails.
- As far as possible we keep our school sails in stock ,so most of the time we can offer NEXT DAY Delivery.