Dinghy Sail Repairs.Cruiser Sail Repairs.
Modern high performance dinghy sails often require special techniques to repair them. At Cygnus we specialise in this kind of work. We keep a vast range of materials so that when we replace a panel or repair a damaged area we use the same materials that the manufacturers used. We source this from all over the world.
Repairs to: Laser, RS, 49er, 29er, Hobie, Topper, etc.
- Specialist repairs to laminate and hi-tech sails
- Specialist spinnaker and gennaker repairs
- Bolt rope and luff tape replacement
- Window and panel replacement
- Battens, numbers and glue removal and replacement
- Tell-tails (see catalogue - sail spares)
- Custom and padded toe straps
- Halyard bags
- Trampoline repairs
- DIY sail repair materials (see catalogue - DIY Repair Materials/Dinghy)
These are too many to itemise but here are a few specialities.
The same care and attention is taken to the repair of cruiser sails as that taken with dinghy sails, though sometimes strength is more of an issue than performance.
- Sacrificial strip replacement (Acrylic, it lasts up to 10 times longer)
- Batten pocket replacement (not just patched)
- Panel replacement
- General vallet and service
- Battens, numbers and spares (see Catalogue - Cruiser Spares)
- Dodgers, covers etc.
- Reefing points
These are to itemise but a few specialities.
How to get your sail repaired:
1.Please mark the damaged area if it is not obvious.
2.Please send a diagram of the area to be repaired
3.Please attach your name, address, phone number and e-mail address to the sail.
4.Securely pack the the sail either in bubble wrap or cardboard.
- If your package is small you can send it in the post (we recommend you insure it)
- Send to Cygnus, Unit 18. Higher Trevabban Farm. St Ervan. Wadebridge. Cornwall. PL27 7SH.
- We can arrange collection. Pack the sail as above and phone us before 11.00am for same day collection.
1.On receipt we will phone or e-mail you with the cost
2.You may pay by credit card,switch or cheque.
3.Your sail will be repaired and returned to the address you give us.
Approved by most insurance companies.
If you have any enquiries about repairs, spares or repair materials, please phone 07850660225 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org