Most bladders can be repaired: Cygnus have developed an excellent method for repairing most kite bladders with little or no compromise in strength.
For small holes less than 50mm, we supply a permanent self adhesive patch (see Catalogue Repair Parts Materials).
We also keep in stock a vast range of replacement bladders for: Naish, Wipika, Cabrinha, North and Flexifoil, with over 200 replacement bladders in stock we cannot list all these so please phone: 07850660225 for details. (Available mail order).
How to get your bladder or kite repaired:
- Please mark the damaged area, if it is not obvious.
- Please send a diagram of the areas to be repaired.
- Please attach your name, address, phone number and email address to the bladder.
- Securely pack the bladder either in cardboard, a box or bubble wrap.
- If your package is small you can send it in the post (we recommend that you insure it).
- Send to Cygnus, Unit 18. Higher Trevabban Farm. St Ervan. Wadebridge. Ciornwall. PL27 7SH.
- We can arrange collection. Pack the bladder as above and phone us before 11.00 am for same day collection. (Only necessary if you are sending your kite).
- You can drop your bladder or kite at a number of our agents across the country and they will handle the repair of your bladder or kite.
- On receipt we will phone or email you with the cost.
- You may pay by credit card, switch or cheque.
- Your sail/kite will be repaired and returned to the address you give us. Simple!
Approved by most kite distributors.
If you have any enquires about repairs, spares or repair materials, please phone 07850660225 or email firstname.lastname@example.org