Windsurfing Sail Repairs
Cygnus have been repairing windsurfing sails since the onset of the sport and we also made some of the first windsurfing sails.
Our windsurfing repairs and replacements include:
- Luff sleeve repair
- Panel replacement
- Adjustable head repair
- Batten replacement
- Racing numbers (supplied or fitted)
- Temporary repair materials and spares (See Catalogue Repair Parts)
Cygnus have the largest range of repair materials in the UK and will always try to match material colours and type, to produce a perfect repair.
We repair most makes of sail: Neil Pryde, Gaastra, North, Ezzy, Tushingham, Naish,Bic
How to get your sail repaired?
- Please mark the damaged area if it is not obvious.
- Please send a diagram of the areas to be repaired.
- Please attach your name, address, phone number and e-mail address to the sail.
- Securly pack the sail in either bubble wrap or cardboard or a box.
- If your package is small you can send it in the post (we recommend that you insure it)
- Send to: Cygnus, Unit 18. Higher Trevibban Farm. St Ervan. Wadebridge. Cornwall. PL27 7SH.
- We can arrange collection. Pack the sail as above and phone us before 11.00am for same day collection.
- On receipt we will phone or e-mail you with the cost.
- You may pay by credit card, switch or cheque.
- Your sail will be repaired and returned to the address you give us.
Approved by most manufacturers and insurance companies.
If you have any enquiries about repairs, spares or repair materials, please phone 01536 516779 or e-mail email@example.com.