Board Repairs - Windsurf/Kitesurfing/Wake/Surf
Most minor damage can be repaired by you with a little care and patience and the right materials. (See Catalogue DIY Repair Parts)
If you need any advice please feel free to call us on 01536 516779.
For the larger Board repairs you don't want to tackle, you can send them to us (make sure that they are carefully packed as no responsibility can be accepted for items not packed satisfactorily). You will have to drop off at the shop windsurf and surf boards.
Cygnus have been repairing boards for over 20 years and have a vast range of repair materials. We only use the best repair products and take every care to produce a first class repair.
How to get your Board Repaired:
- Please mark the damaged area if it is not obvious.
- Please send a diagram of the area to be repaired.
- Please attach your name, address, phone number and e-mail address to the board.
- Securely pack the board (kite or wake only, windsurf and surfboards must be delivered to the shop). We suggest you pack your board in bubble wrap and cardboard.
- If your package is small you can send it in the post(we recommend you insure it)
- Send it to: Cygnus, The Loft,Glendon Lodge Farm Complex,Glendon, Kettering, Northants NN141QF
- On receipt we will phone or e-mail you with the cost.
- You may pay by credit card, switch or cheque.
- Your board will be repaired and returned to the address you give us.
Approved by most insurance companies and manufacturers.
If you have any enquiries about repairs, spares or repair materials, please phone 01536 516779 or e-mail email@example.com