Kite Wing & Kite repairs
Cygnus have developed a unique method of repairing Kite Wings & Kites, this has been perfected over many years and is found to be fool proof, being aesthetically pleasing and strong with no detriment to flying performance. Cygnus has set the standard!
Some small repairs can be carried our by the customer. See Catalogue Repair Parts for Materials.
How to get your sail or kite repaired:
- Please mark the damaged area if it is not obvious.
- Please send a diagram of the areas to be repaired.
- Please attach your name, address, phone number and email address to the sail or kite.
- Securely pack the sail or kite either in cardboard, a box or bubble wrap.
- If your package is small you can send it in the post (we recommend that you insure it).
- Send to Cygnus, Unit 18. Higher Trevibban Farm. St Ervan. Wadebridge. Cornwall. PL27 7SH.
- We can arrange collection. Pack the sail as above and phone us before 11.00 am for same day collection.
- You can drop your sail or kite at a number of our agents across the country and they will handle the repair of your sail or kite.
- On receipt we will phone or email you with the cost.
- You may pay by credit card, switch or cheque.
- Your sail/kite will be repaired and returned to the address you give us. Simple!
Approved by most insurance companies, Laser and most kite distributors.
If you have any enquires about repairs, spares or repair materials, please phone 07850660225 or email email@example.com.